‘BuddyHub: Friendship club’
- BuddyHub is a club that creates a new social circle for older people who are feeling lonely or isolated.
- BuddyHub carefully matches one Senior member with up to three Buddies living within a 30-minute walk
- and who share some interests.
- Because of its personalised, fun and flexible approach, members can develop meaningful
friendships, enriching the lives of all involved.
- Here are two different ways you can get involved:
Become a BuddyHub Buddy:
Want to do some good in your community in just one hour? Become a Buddy!
- Buddies aged 50 or up make particularly good Buddies and BuddyHub’s fun and flexible model is proving really popular.
- You will help form a new social circle for a lonely
- Senior person along with two other Buddies.
- Together, you choose what to do and when to meet up, either one to one or as a group.
- This is an opportunity to open someone’s world and brighten yours too.
Become a BuddyHub Senior Member:
Fancy some good company and conversation?
- BuddyHub creates a personalised circle of new friends based on your interest and passions just for you.
- You will be matched with up to three like-minded Buddies who live close to you.
- Together you decide when to meet and what to do, either one to one or as a group. Your Buddies will enrich your life with regular company and occasions to look forward to.
- This will boost your wellbeing and make you rediscover a sense of purpose.
- At BuddyHub everyone looks out for each other so everyone feels supported and valued. That’s what it’s all about: making friends and enjoying each other’s company!
Interested in becoming a Buddy or a Senior?
Register online: https://buddyhub.co.uk
Call: 0203 642 6871 or 0771 411 8916