Café Connect; Coffee and maybe gardening
- We met on a sadly very wet day in August at this lovely community run cafe in Down Lanes Park, between Ashley Road and Park View Road N17.
- Despite the weather we had a good talk about gardening and several other things, and saw the potential of this beautiful space with its garden, conservatory, and café/meeting room.
- We ended up staying longer than expected and had a delicious lunch of Turkish-style stews, rice and salad for £5. (Your treasurer adds; I took mine home in a box because I wasn’t hungry and the large portion lasted me two suppers!).
- We’ll meet there again on Thursday, October 11th 11.30 to 1pm.
- There will be an opportunity to do a bit of weeding or planting out in the garden for those who wish, and we could bring plants and seeds to offer the café or to each other – all optional.