Our hospital transport meeting at Wood Green Library last month was attended by about 40 people.
- Speakers were:
- Catherine West MP for Hornsey & Wood Green,
- Pam Moffatt, former HO50s Chair,
- Helena Kania from Healthwatch Haringey
- and Rosie McKearney, Campaigns Manager from Age UK.
- We will be in touch with Catherine in the coming weeks to follow up some of the issues raised at the meeting by our members. We hope to hold more of this kind of event in the future. Please let us know what subjects and issues you want us to cover.