The café in the Lordship Rec. is becoming quite a good seniors’ hang-out.
- You can relax with a nice cuppa and brownies or savoury snacks at the lakeside cafe with a lovely view from the veranda, and feed the ducks or exercise on the outdoor gym apparatus.
- if you want.On Mondays there’s a drop-in watercolour painting class at 11.30 -materials provided.‘
- Silver-fit’ exercise classes for older people are at 10.30 on Tuesdays, followed by chair-based ex-ercises at 12.30.
- You can join an all ages mixed media art class at 2.30 on Thursday. And then there is a varied offering of different types of yoga for all ages and levels across the week –Tuesday evenings at 7, yoga and pilates both at 9am Saturday for the early birds, yo-ga again at 10 and 11.15 on Sunday.
- For details see https://lordshiphub.org.uk/whats-on/ or phone 0208 8885 5684.
- And once a month, usually the 4th Tuesday, there’s a gardeners’ get together for lunch and sharing tips (next one 24th April).