Age UK are currently running a campaign called #CareinCrisis in an attempt to put pressure on the Government to publish a consultation into how social care can be improved.
- They are aiming to speak to older people about their experiences of dealing with the social care system as they feel it is a really powerful way of putting across to Government the extent of the crisis that is currently affecting millions of older people who rely on social care up and down the country.
- To support their campaign, Age UK is looking for people who have had poor experiences when dealing with the social care system, and who are willing to be interviewed and filmed talking about what happened in their situation.
- To ensure that their campaign reflects the experience of people from a diverse range of backgrounds, Age UK is keen to hear from both men and women from different ethnic backgrounds.
- So, if you have had difficult experiences dealing with social care which you are willing to talk about,
- Age UK would love to hear from you! Please contact Joyce on 0203 1961901 for details.